Now that the school year is over, I want to take an opportunity, like every proud father enjoys doing, to brag about Megan.
- Awesome solo part for Sardis Sound (school chorus)
- Straight A’s for the last six week period (not to mention A-B honor roll 2 previous six week periods)
- Aced the math EOG’s (96 percentile) –– reading and science scores not yet available
- Recommended for AIG (Academically and Intellectually Gifted) testing
- Promotion to the 6th grade –– Look out Porter Ridge Middle School.
- Good contact on the ball for spring soccer season.
- “Stuffed” enumerable people, denying several goals in her defensive soccer position.
- Well behaved, as usual, with obvious improvement on her focus.
After much hard work from all of us, Megan in all areas, Tina with her sacrifice by working weekends, and me from working with Megan on math (boy, can she be stubborn), we are in much need of a break. And we are going to get just that this weekend with some well-deserved R&R.
Great job Megan! You’re a superstar! We love you!